Monday, March 4, 2013

A Year Already!

I just realized I hadn't written an update in quite some time! Almost a month actually because if I'm not mistaken the last post was the eight of February. Boy has quite a bit happened in the past month.
Amy of course has grown and continues to grow. She turns one today and I am feeling so incredibly blessed, that the Lord gave me my little girl. She has brightened my life and gave me the power and will to turn my life around. Although she wasn't a happy girl at her birthday party due to being sick I think she had plenty of fun :) She's in the stage of walking, but not quite gotten down the balance enough to walk all the time. So, now she gets into even more stuff, which makes for even more stuff her mommy has to pick up, but I don't mind (most of the time). She enjoys going to grandma and grandpa's house and getting to spend time with them.
Amy and I took a trip back to Illinois two weekends ago to visit my family. First time I've traveled that far alone with her and it went fairly well. We enjoyed seeing my family and a close friends newborn. Looking forward to this coming weekend when my cousin and uncle come up to visit Lord willing.
At the end of the month I started school to get my Medical Assistant certification and I'm excited to get the program done. I'm sure the next ten months will fly by like nothing! Today I actually took my first two tests and nailed them both and I couldn't be happier!
Maybe one of these days I'll have more time to sit down and write, but between school, being a mommy and working all of which are full time I don't have much time. May God bless your days, weeks and months ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment