Sunday, October 14, 2012

Don't Forget to Tell Your Mom You Love Her!

I can't believe the anniversary of my moms death is going to be here in a little over a month. It seems weird that its going to be 8 years since she died, but I know she's looking down from Heaven smiling at her little girl. I know she'd be proud of the young woman I've become. Mom you've got a beautiful granddaughter named after the most wonderful woman. You will always be my biggest role model, not because I'm a single mother like you, but because you showed me the strength to live life. You showed me what it takes to be a strong woman in a world that does nothing, but bring women down. You showed me a woman of faith and that is the most important gift a mom can give to her kids. I hope that as Amy grows I can show her the same strength and the same faith that you showed me. Thank you mom, I love you and I miss you. But, I wouldn't be the young woman I am today without the help of God. HE changed my life around and even though I forget to thank him sometimes for that, He still knows.Thank you God for showing me that life is so much better with you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment