Thursday, October 11, 2012

Smile Is All I Can Do :)

Smile is all I seem to be able to do lately. Even when I'm having a bad day I can't help but smile. Why, you say? Why not, life hasn't been better in well ever. I having a future to live for, a happiness to look forward to a place of sweet perfection to look forward to. There's nothing not to look forward to in life with Jesus in it. God has done such a 360 with my life that I can't see why I didn't come to him sooner. He's given me day after day to live with my daughter, and now has given me a job that I am looking forward to starting in the morning doing what I love doing helping others. My baptism is exactly 38 days away and 37 days from my testimony and I couldn't be more excited.
Amy started crawling on Sunday and boy did it take a lot for this mommy to keep her tears back. She's still trying to get a hang of it and boy is it funny. It's more of crawl, fall, scoot and repeat. It's pretty amusing to watch. She's up to 19lbs 15oz as of last Thursday so she's probably hit 20lbs by now. She's 29 inches and obviously still growing. It's crazy she's so long that she has to wear 12-18 month clothes because of it. Though it's funny because her weight isn't quite in that size of clothes. She can put away a lot of food and I'm told babies have hollow legs, because you sure can't tell she eats so much. She had a slight relapse in sleeping all night, but has thankfully returned to that sleeping all night.
Well that's all for now. Have a blessed weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment